15 Jul Webinar | Australia-Japan Hydrogen Supply Chains
The AJBCC and JETRO Sydney in conjunction with the Consulate-General of Japan in Sydney and Real Assets Advisory and Finance are pleased to invite you to attend a special webinar…
Topic: A NSW Panel Discussion on Australia – Japan Hydrogen Supply Chains.
When: 10 August 2021 4PM to 5:15PM AEST
Where: Zoom Webinar
- Fiona Simon (CEO, Australian Hydrogen Council)
- Yuji Ikai (First Secretary (Economic), Embassy of Japan in Australia)
- Tim Stock (Project Director, Hydrogen and Clean Energy, NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment)
- Gabrielle Sycamore (General Manager, Renewable Gas, Jemena)
- Shigeru Nakabayashi (Managing Director, MHI Australia)
Peter Knight (Managing Director, Real Assets Advisory and Finance)
Hydrogen is a hot topic between Australia and Japan, with many seeing it as an essential part of our journey together towards carbon neutrality. But there are many challenges along the way – not only in making the production of “clean” hydrogen economically viable, but right along the value chain from production, to storage, to transportation and developing the end use sectors that will drive demand at scale. To overcome the challenges, strong cooperation among businesses and governments, and between our countries, will be vital. Hear from the experts about the issues, the efforts, and the prospects for this critical area of activity.
The webinar will include an opportunity for Q&A with our panel.
To register, please access JETRO’s events registration system:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON HOW TO ATTEND
- You must register your intent to attend the webinar.
- When you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please add the details to your calendar to ensure you don’t miss it.