08 Nov Study Tour to Japan – Property Market
The Property Council of Australia whose members represent property investors, owners, managers and developers, will turn its attention to Japan for its next international study tour. The week-long tour is scheduled for 15-21 March 2020 and will take in various aspects of the property market and urban renewal in Tokyo and Osaka.
The International Study Tour provides the opportunity to learn about:
- The integration of retail, office, hospitality and residential in true mixed-use vertical precincts
- Infrastructure developments required for integrated urban renewal
- Innovations in construction for the design of cities of the future.
- Communities using innovative sustainable methods
- Intercity transport connectivity leading to increases in productivity
- Reuse of sporting infrastructure for future communities
For more information please visit the japan Study Tour website. japan.study-tour.com.au