04 Sep 56th Joint Business Conference Update
Posted at 10:31h in Business Alerts
We are excited to reveal some of the key speakers at our 56th Joint Business Conference below; download the program here. If you’re a member of the AJBCC, please register online for the Conference now.
Monday 15 October 2018
- Session One: Grant King, Business Council of Australia President; and Sumiko Takeuchi, International Environment and Economy Institute (IEEI) Senior Fellow and Board of Directors Member.
- Session Two: Alastair McKeown, Energy Australia Chief Finance Officer; and Yasushi Fukuizumi, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd Executive Officer and Vice President of the Power Systems Domain.
- Session Three: Michael Hanna, IFM Investors Head of Infrastructure – Australia; Makoto Kobayashi, MUFG Bank, Ltd Managing Executive Officer and Head of Financial Solutions Group; and Masahiko Oshima, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Senior Managing Executive Officer and Head of International Banking Unit.
- Session Four: Paul McCarney, Data Republic CEO; Richard White, WiseTech Global CEO; and Takeshi Takada, Alt.vfx Executive Director / Producer.
- Session Five: Tony Lombardo, Lendlease CEO Asia; Romilly Madew, Green Building Council of Australia Chief Executive Officer; and Kaoru Yano, NEC Corporation Executive Advisor.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
- Special Session: Professor Veronica Taylor, Australian National University School of Regulation and Global Governance; Tim Rudge, Yumbah General Manager; Masato Tanaka, Teijin Pharma Ltd General Manager; and Yasushi Akahoshi, JETRO President.