26 Jun Japan Mission to Sydney: 23 and 24 July, 2018
A mission from Japan at the invitation of the NSW Government will investigate infrastructure and medical sector opportunities during a visit to Sydney on 23 and 24 July. Mission members will receive a briefing on:
- Western Sydney Airport and ‘Aerotropolis’ around the new airport.
- Westmead Innovation District.
- Greater Sydney Commission’s ‘A Metropolis of Three Cities’ Strategy.
- Western Sydney City Deal.
- NSW Government’s Infrastructure Pipeline.
The mission has the support of the AJBCC, JABCC, Austrade, JETRO and the JCCI.