26 Jun AJBCC Conference 14-16 October: Registrations Now Open
The AJBCC’s online registration for the 56th annual Joint Business Conference, which will be held in Sydney, is now open and available online here . The overall conference theme is Taking the Long View. The conference program can be downloaded here. The conference will be held on Sunday 14 October to Tuesday 16 October 2018. Along with the conference, the AJBCC Future Leaders group will hold its half day roundtable. At the conclusion of the conference, attendees have a choice of one of two optional site tours. These tours last around 2-3 hours and details can be found here.
Please note that if you are an AJBCC member and plan to attend the conference, you are required to register online.
Conference sessions will look at:
- Energy – Electricity – Sustainability And Balancing Long Term Investment Risk Against New Technologies
- Finance – Long Term Finance And Infrastructure
- Technology – Early Seeds And Long Term Development
- Smart Cities – Long Term Planning
- Future Leaders Session
- Collaboration Panel – Developing Long Term Partnerships
If you require further information, contact us here.