04 Mar Japan-Australia Economic Briefing: Tues 17 Mar 2015
- How is Japan succeeding in its fight on deflation?
- What has been the impact in Japan of the increase in the consumption tax?
- In Australia, why has the capital investment transition from mining and resources been sluggish?
The annual Australia Japan & International Economic Outlook Seminar is being held in Sydney on Tue Mar 17, 2015. The Vice Minister for International Affairs from Japan’s Ministry of Finance will visit Sydney to speak at the seminar on the topic of Abenomics and the Japanese Economy. Two well known Australian speakers, one from the banking sector and the other from the Australian Treasury, will also give presentations and join in the panel discussion and Q&A.
- 3:00-5:30 and cocktail reception until 7:00
- Programme and booking form
- Want further information? email to AJEI
The seminar is sponsored by Deloitte, The Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.